Membres

dimanche 12 décembre 2010

MoViEs...

My interest for fashion began 7 years ago. I used to go on a website called fashionmovies. It does'nt exist anymore because of a lack of money. But it was a really good website!!
Sometimes when I'm watching a movie, I can become obssessed by a clothe or an accessorie I've seen in it. Here are some of my obsessions:

First Time I saw this coat , I fell in love with it! I bought a long dark coat just to feel like Neo!
Those gloves! Everyone have them now but when I saw this movie, impossible to find them!
Well, I'm not sure to find the right occasion to dress like this, but I still have hope.

I hate this girl a her pretty face, and her voice, and her dress, and the shorts, and her hair.....


Cecilia in Virgin Suicide and her unforgottable wedding dress!


Once again, I wanted so much a cape after seeing this Movie (Atonement), but the fashion world at that time did'nt agree with me.


Arf....A sooo perfect dress from a sooo beautiful movie! (Bright Star)
And This Guy!! No I'm kidding ( but really if you know someome like him, give him my email!)
Look at his belt! Yes, Aragorn did it first ladies!!

3 commentaires:

  1. Bonne année!
    DC
    xx
    http://dentelleetchocolat.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. MDR, cet article est excellent, vraiment !
    J'adore les tenues féminine que tu as montré, elles sont géniales *-*.

    RépondreSupprimer